Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crafting Pet

Discussion on Crafting Pet within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Crafting Pet

Hello, has anyone a x7 crafting file with wich you can craft the rabbit with gear 1 without having all the items?
Old 04/25/2015, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
They should be avaible in x7 Thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crafting bot?
11/21/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
looking for a crafting bot with features: -buy the mats -craft all professions -use waypoints -move on map to crafting master -talk to npc and select profession. 50$ in paypal PM me, i need it fast :) THX !
[Buying] i'll buy your sh** | big Crafting Mats buy-out | grosser Crafting Mats Ankauf
05/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
You think it's garbage? No! they are secret treasures and i offer you all my e*Gold and PayPal (only "trusted" User) for it. I'm looking for almost all craft materials. write me what you have and we clarify the details. (my online/trading times are: 19:00 - 22:00 MEZ)
Was ist Crafting(v19)?
01/26/2012 - Flyff - 7 Replies
Hey ich will wissen was das neue crafting system sein soll also wie es genau funktioniert und was es tut. Weiß da schon jemand was? meine das aus v19;)
Crafting bot?
10/16/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Has anyone made one of these yet? :bandit:
crafting bot ?
10/06/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
hi anyone know if there is a crafting bot out there ? really need one crafting bot, who can auto take craft request at npc, open crafting windows, craft all items, and repeat again and again can auto upgrade craft skill lvl when needed, etc...