Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why is GS Team Corrupted?

Discussion on Why is GS Team Corrupted? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 04/10/2015, 20:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
I read that thread. I have researched the game and know these facts tho lol
It's sad like rly

in the acc section of the database there is only one gm level and then one dev level

Show any kind of favoritism (e.g. hand out free items or AP) --- They are able to do it. they open the gm console and add items lol, they're just not allowed to
Fix bugs --- They're obviously not dev's xD
Alter already existing game features --- ""
develop new game features --- ""
View your tickets or respond to them --- okay nawh, this is bs.. some game sages are able to respond to tickets because they are also community managers.
Ban accounts or threaten to ban any account --- A game master can ban you lol, all game masters have GS in their ingame names
Deal with ban appeals --- wrong..
Investigate event related issues (reward not received, AFTER 2 days have passed) --- They don't have access to the database lol, but some people have a pen tool for events
Deal with GS related feedback --- obviously doesn't make sense

A normal person like me can hack arcade like this without being a GM, YOU MUST be in the room to provide proof.. else how are you proving it? You're only assuming things for all we know.
Old 04/11/2015, 08:07   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyil View Post
I read that thread. I have researched the game and know these facts tho lol
It's sad like rly

in the acc section of the database there is only one gm level and then one dev level

Show any kind of favoritism (e.g. hand out free items or AP) --- They are able to do it. they open the gm console and add items lol, they're just not allowed to
Fix bugs --- They're obviously not dev's xD
Alter already existing game features --- ""
develop new game features --- ""
View your tickets or respond to them --- okay nawh, this is bs.. some game sages are able to respond to tickets because they are also community managers.
Ban accounts or threaten to ban any account --- A game master can ban you lol, all game masters have GS in their ingame names
Deal with ban appeals --- wrong..
Investigate event related issues (reward not received, AFTER 2 days have passed) --- They don't have access to the database lol, but some people have a pen tool for events
Deal with GS related feedback --- obviously doesn't make sense

A normal person like me can hack arcade like this without being a GM, YOU MUST be in the room to provide proof.. else how are you proving it? You're only assuming things for all we know.
Well.. According to wut I know, they can only spam DC you. The GS would tell the GM to ban certain hackers (it happened to my friend).
GS can only tell if you're hacking by visual.
1. I used Inf SP and they didn't even notice I was hacking.
2. I had channel no level and was in beginner channel at level 37. I'm pretty sure the GS would had noticed that I was hacking if they were able to see the time/info that I came into the room. The only legit way to be in that room is to never leave.
3. A GS thought I was a legit player and started to be friendly with me. She told me to whisper her whenever I saw a hacker, which I did. The hacker had a name changer and IDM, but he left the game before the GS was able to kick/dc him. She said she couldn't catch his name so she couldn't do anything.
4. When I told the GS that there was a hacker in my room, she asked me wut room I was in. I'm assuming that she can't see people's info such as where I am or who's in my room.
Old 04/20/2015, 17:17   #18

That's nice. You might be interested in this too.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/21/2015, 04:12   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleErin View Post
That's nice. You might be interested in this too.

That link.. isn't working.
Old 04/21/2015, 11:45   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic7410 View Post
That link.. isn't working.
Old 04/21/2015, 13:48   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilolagugi View Post
I like how that link has only one blog.
Was that blogspot account made just to expose GS Celeste?
Old 04/22/2015, 20:01   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyil View Post
yes we know game sages are not normal players.
They're gms.. they can generally ban players if they submit a ticket to aeria with proof lol
well thanks captain obvious, let's post some useful information
--OH WAIT!--
It was already giving to you.

What now?
Is this real or not? If this is real.. I'm certain celeste could be banned
You obviously just need to report this to aeria games and let them investigate these players.
You don't even give a time of the recording tho .-.
They need exact times to check these players
Celeste told me personally that she has hacked once upon a time, and she did it for "Q&A" purposes, and yes I can have this quoted. Celeste won't be banned for her disobedience because the Game Masters' depend on her too much to demote her. She told me that the Game Masters' already are aware of her indiscipline and that she was punished for it, not demoted and/or terminated from her Game Sage position. Aeria is aware that she cheated and they won't do anything against her. Not to mention the other Game Sages' involved, which there are. It's childish really. I would quote her on this via Aeria's PM system, but she wanted the conversation to be between her and I so I'll respect her wishes.
Old 04/24/2015, 15:22   #23

elite*gold: 122
nothing new aerias games is fully corrupted= only money
Old 04/24/2015, 18:15   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimPower View Post
nothing new aerias games is fully corrupted= only money
It was since begin of Aeria, the Same with Dream Of Mirror Online

Tags
corruption, s4league