hm, so i downloaded everything .. but it doesnt work for me..
I think its cause u use "bypass.dll" and i use "hackshield_beat.dll"
can u send me a link or add me on skype to help me out o:?
hm, so i downloaded everything .. but it doesnt work for me..
I think its cause u use "bypass.dll" and i use "hackshield_beat.dll"
can u send me a link or add me on skype to help me out o:?
oh and i use a windows 7 64 bit system xD
As I said... that's the same file.
I just renamed it.
You must inject the HACKSHIELD_BEAT.dll and run everything as administrator (it's most important). And read everything I write in this video. You must understand, what you're watching.
As I said... that's the same file.
I just renamed it.
You must inject the HACKSHIELD_BEAT.dll and run everything as administrator (it's most important). And read everything I write in this video. You must understand, what you're watching.
Oh, i see, guess i didnt read that part, but thank you for responding, sorry for not understanding xD.
What ive been doing was running the injector as admin but not s4league
also, do u think its okay to use aeria games launcher? or the ZarnexX one ur using?
[Tutorial] Project Harmony ID-Changer [Tutorial] 07/19/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 25 Replies Outdated ,bitte unterlasst diesen Spam und dieses Gepushe!
Outdated ,please stop spam and stop pushing!
Hallo ,heute stelle ich euch mein Project HarmonY ID-Changer Tutorial vor. Ich sage nochmal vorab dass ich keine Fragen beantworte! Außerdem gelten hier die normalen Epvp Regeln.
elitepvpers - Announcements in Forum : S4 League