Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need some help with the unlimited clothes//weapons bug..

Discussion on need some help with the unlimited clothes//weapons bug.. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need some help with the unlimited clothes//weapons bug..

Hi there
first of all,does this still work?..i tried it yesterday but i find the English version here pretty confusing and unfortunately, i don't know German so i couldn't get it to work

anyway..here's the million dollar question...do i have to delete my char every time?..i mean my first slot has my main char..so if i delete every time to make the bug work..i will never get higher lol

would some one plz explain the way to me so that i can keep my main char and have unlimited stuff?

Also..one last thing..u guys are going here all for hacks..ain't there anything to protect me from these hacks ..i mean like my own shield *since hack shield fails totally )..i would be pretty ****** off if some one hack the hell outta me and kick my **** all around and have nothing to do about it..know what i am saying?

well...thnx in advance..keep in mind that i am just a big fat noob who doesn't know German so..plz make it simple
Old 10/25/2009, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
[no questions]
#reported

No it doesnt work!
Please use the Searchfunction next time
Closed Thread