Tryed making a hack,
But now i found out that my s4 league keeps crashing when choosing a function.
Does anyone know how to actually fix it?
Otherwise i can't use my 44 Functions trainer =[
How should be able to give you a fix when we cant see where the error could be.
We need a bit of the source
Which source do you want ? Of the checkbox1_checkedchanged?
Quote:
Private Sub CheckBox1_CheckedChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles CheckBox1.CheckedChanged
If Me.CheckBox1.Checked Then
ReadWritingMemory.WriteLong("S4Client", &H492132, 2348565970, 4)
Else
ReadWritingMemory.WriteLong("S4Client", &H492132, 2348565977, 4)
End If
End Sub
Which source do you want ? Of the checkbox1_checkedchanged?
Code:
Private Sub CheckBox1_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles CheckBox1.CheckedChanged
If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
Private Sub CheckBox1_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles CheckBox1.CheckedChanged
If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
try this
Seems to work, Now 000HP just ends up taking away all my SP and im not able to walk
Edit, 000HP still makes me unable to walk..
And it crashes after selecting a second function. >.> Ima give up
Can i send my whole WindowsApplication1 folder? (If you have VB.net 2013). :P
So you can have a look at it, I don't know what to do XD
I have vb.net 2010.
I guess 2013 is for windows 8?
I dont have windows 8
Nah 2013 is for every windows, I have win7 64Bit.
Anyways i just followed UD!KERA's tut, There might be something wrong in the MemoryWrite.
Or just in the checkbox1_checkedchanged.