Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

resources

Discussion on resources within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
resources

i used fnp to change models of wep from normal to ap wep (clientsided) but i didnt take a backup so i need the original resources of weapons. thanks guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S&F Resources
06/03/2014 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Eng: Hey ePVPers, in order of the creation of the S&F-private server, me and some other serveradministrators and coders noticed, that the resourcepack isn't complete. So I ask you. Has anyone a really complete resourcepack of all images and sounds from "img.playa-games.com"? Deu: Hallo ePVPer, während der Arbeiten am S&F-Privatserver ist einigen Admins oder Codern aufgefallen, dass das Resourcenpack nicht vollständig ist. Also frage ich euch: Hat jemand von euch ein vollständiges...
S4 Resources
03/13/2014 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Hello, Here I want to show you something about the S4 League resource file decryption and how to find it easily. Requirements: -ASM knowledge -Reversing knowledge -A brain.
Dark Warriors ALL RESOURCES giveaway!!!!(20M each resources)
12/07/2013 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Post your FBID on the Comment:mofo: I only send this for first 25 PPL,(THE RESOURSES INCLUDING GEMS) Regards, Rivaldi Raflian
Old DO resources
08/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Hi! I´m working an script to se the old alliens, ships... in do, but I don´t find the old DO resources, I need All, alliens, ships, laser, resources, everything, if anyone have it please send me a PM
BYM All Resources at 00,000,000
08/24/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
*Some Backyard Monsters players have reported an issue where all the numbers in their yard are showing up as zeroes. Certain buildings also disappear, leaving only shadows. We are aware of the fact that there is a fake "Infinite Resources" hack that causes this exact condition to occur. We know how this is accomplished, and we are also able to tell when this is what happened. At this time there is no fix for this condition, and if you are experiencing it your yard will remain unplayable....