Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone learn me VB?

Discussion on Can someone learn me VB? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,842
Can someone learn me VB?

Some people know i have been trying to learn VB.
I already made a ID List.exe

Now my question is.
Can someone learn me more then only a ID List?

You can add me in skype if you can learn me more.^^
Old 10/15/2014, 15:21   #2

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929

Old 10/15/2014, 15:23   #3

elite*gold: 29762
The Black Market: 280/0/0
Wrong Section:

It's teach, not learn in your context.

You sohuld start with watching youtube tutorials in your native speech for better understanding.
Old 10/15/2014, 15:24   #4

Received Thanks: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðøge View Post

Sure, But how does this help me learning to make things like ingame hacks/IDMs and other stuff?

Yay, Found out how to make a progress bar! Im the most lucky person now i guess? Not that i needed it.
Old 10/15/2014, 16:53   #5

Search in Google or post it in vb thread
Old 10/15/2014, 16:59   #6

Old 10/15/2014, 19:19   #7

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990
If you seriously want to create hacks l2google

#closed
Closed Thread

« Hilfe | Problem »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need to learn..
04/20/2012 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Okay so basically, i want to learn about how to program for conquer. I want to know where i should get started and keep in mind my c# programming skills are very very basic to none. I want to learn how to make a proxy for conquer and yes i know this will not be accomplished in a day due to my low experience/knowledge. I've used many bots and helped out on these forums before. All in all i want to know EXACTLY what is to be studied to create a proxy for conquer online and if anyone has any...
İ Really Need And Learn This
06/13/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Goodmorning Everybody İ Have A Problem About Korean S4 İ've Char And İ Download The Game But İ Can't Start The Game 1.İ Enter The Site And Log İn 2.İ Click Start Button 3.Small Window Comes İ Click Link My Patrol Comes İ Really Don't Understand
[Help] To Learn C#
06/05/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello Friends!! I decided to rely on myself So... i want to learn the C# Coding like coding of 5369 , 5375 and 5165 too. i want to be a pro in C#Coding this summer holiday!! so .. i need some lessons to be coder of C# Thanks,
I want learn.
01/16/2010 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
Hey =D Ok, let me be honest to start, i dont have any knowledge about progaming, im totaly noob on this area, but i want some bots like a blue mouse helper and stuff, but i dont want be a leecher and ask people do to want it for me. So im thinking about to start search and learn something about progaming, so i can do what i want by myself and also share it. The point of this thread is, what u guys that know about making bots and stuff, recomend for me to start learning (which progam...
im willing to learn...
11/06/2007 - Archlord - 2 Replies
well i am really interesting in packet hacking..i find this so delicate so great and i want to start with archlord..it is just that im a bit lost and i would like you guyz that know this forum to help me find out which posts i could read in order to get the idea of it..of course i want advices of how to start(u know what tutorials to read what tools to get :) ) and i have plenty of time to read and study :) thanks.. -MewMew:cool: