Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about bannable.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about bannable.

#Thank you for all.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2014, 10:50   #2

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 188/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,348
When You use Idm and one Player reported You by S4,You become a perm bann.

Old 07/26/2014, 10:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-Black*Kitty-_- View Post
When You use Idm and one Player reported You by S4,You become a perm bann.
So if i understand it aswell, you're saying that if no-one is knowing about it and if you still play it's nothing, but if someone reports you due IDM you can get banned?

Thank you for your respond!

Regards,

Pantz.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2014, 11:28   #4

It depends whether you have perm items already or not because if you change something perm into something perm people won't notice , it's worst with changing non perm stuff into non perm stuff. Also if you want to change set and you don't have any fp then block info it always works ;3 as long as nobody realises, you should be fine Hope I helped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantz. View Post
So if i understand it aswell, you're saying that if no-one is knowing about it and if you still play it's nothing, but if someone reports you due IDM you can get banned?

Thank you for your respond!

Regards,

Pantz.
Yeah , but they need to have a proof such as Screen e.e

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2014, 11:47   #5

You can also be banned by a GM.
Old 07/26/2014, 12:42   #6

Thank you everyone for your support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2014, 13:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyil View Post
You can also be banned by a GM.
Yeah, but if you have force pack items changed into force pack I think they won't notice
Old 07/26/2014, 13:14   #8

Just close ur information.

So dont do that :
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2014, 13:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamoxd1998 View Post
Yeah, but if you have force pack items changed into force pack I think they won't notice

they will if you change it into an item you dont have.
Old 07/26/2014, 16:41   #10

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,932
Just dont use it on main? lol
You can get banned by every programm that does something in S4
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2014, 00:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðøge View Post
Just dont use it on main? lol
You can get banned by every programm that does something in S4
True story ... though you would need a team of skilled GM's , a better way to protect the game , unlike x-**** and hackED-shield in order to maintain the game clear from hackers ... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut What would S4 be like if there wouldn't be any hackers on it ? <3
Old 07/28/2014, 01:04   #12

Lol.. they don't just look at your items that are equipped. They check the database and the logs for every player in a room they enter.
Old 07/28/2014, 12:35   #13

Quote:
Lol.. they don't just look at your items that are equipped. They check the database and the logs for every player in a room they enter.
I don't think so xD They are lazy as **** and they prefer making PEN EVENTS!! in TD than check people's db. I remember I asked a GM to come over to kick a hacker , he said that he can't because he's in the middle of event...
Old 07/28/2014, 21:25   #14

Are you serious? GM's cannot host events. Only the ET's are. I know GM's check the database/logs because -WnR.BatMan asked me how I got have Dual Mastery. I told him the capsule and then he looked up my purchase logs and read that I had brought a capsule. He also had the time and date and the amount purchased and so fourth. The developers use a script to mass ban people this way.
Old 07/28/2014, 21:48   #15

Quote:
Are you serious? GM's cannot host events. Only the ET's are. I know GM's check the database/logs because -WnR.BatMan asked me how I got have Dual Mastery. I told him the capsule and then he looked up my purchase logs and read that I had brought a capsule. He also had the time and date and the amount purchased and so fourth. The developers use a script to mass ban people this way.
and when was that? 3 years ago? 4 ?

« Relay server tunnel? | S4 LEAGUE - [Help] »