[Bug]Unknown Error! On Login Screen?! Isn't removed?!
Hey guys, I can't play or update my little bot, because i always get a log in screen and can't access the game even if i try to login there! Just say "Unknown Error"! I was working before, but now not!
I hope someone has any idea about that!
Unknown Error When trying to login? 07/25/2014 - S4 League - 12 Replies Well, As the title said... I get a unknown error when i want to login on my account.
I have tryed 3 Different accounts.
1 Aeriagames account after they got s4.
1 Aeriagames accound before they got s4.
1 Migrated account.
But they all give Unknown Error.
Whats going on with S4 League?
I want to play the game ;http://i.imgur.com/j4QnlRP.png
[HELP] Error 0 at login screen 05/08/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies Hi, i have a problem, when i start my game.exe at the selection of server i have error 0
See my log :
2014-05-07 20:25:04 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01)
2014-05-07 20:25:10 connect game, Name=