I think you meant "is there any tutorial how to create s4 league private server like S3 league?"
Maybe, because my English is sucks.
So, does any one have a tutorial?
I think I have got all the required requirements for make my own private server.
And I can install all the required programs.
Someone was will teach me how to do it but when I installed some programs he wasn't have enough time so he stopped.
Here are the programs I've installed. :
- FagNet
- HeidiSql
- XAMPP
Maybe, because my English is sucks.
So, does any one have a tutorial?
I think I have got all the required requirements for make my own private server.
And I can install all the required programs.
Someone was will teach me how to do it but when I installed some programs he wasn't have enough time so he stopped.
Here are the programs I've installed. :
- FagNet
- HeidiSql
- XAMPP
Look , all you would do is make a pserver which will work only with Hmachi then. Only few people would play it and it would be based on S4 league beta ... so it's a bit point less doing it >.<
Look , all you would do is make a pserver which will work only with Hmachi then. Only few people would play it and it would be based on S4 league beta ... so it's a bit point less doing it >.<
Yeah, easy to install I just said I had these.
But the point is, is there any tutorial?
For creating a private server you need knowledge in different areas of coding, programming etc. to fix bugs, because if you do not fix them players will leave the server.
This is not an easy task, since you often have to learn the language of the programm at first (for example C++ ).
Of course there are some other things which are needed to run a private server.
[REQUEST ONLY] How to make a Dofus Private Server 09/12/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 4 Replies Hello, I am new to these forums and was wondering if there were any tutorials on setting up a Dofus private server. I used the search bar twice and had no luck finding anything, Maybe I'm not searching for the right thing, I don't know. But if anyone would like to point me in the direction of an English tutorial I would be thankful.
~MarijuGanja~
[Request] tut on how to make a GC Private Server please. 08/26/2009 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies I know I'm whining a bit but could somebodly please post a tut on how to make a GC private server? Or could someone make an English private server?
Reasons why I want to know how to make one:
-knowledge is power
-people keep asking for one
-the Brazilian server is nice but you can hardly understand anything there
-making a new English server would solve most of the above problems
-I think I could definitely make one, if I knew how or had help, or someone with more experience with this...