Needing Some Help With An SP 12/11/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies Having issues with an SP that I'm working on and for the life of me I can't understand why only the first character works just fine, but the second character doesn't. That LoginStatus will change, but not StaffStatus. Any ideas?
USE
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure . Script Date: 12/10/2013 12:32:40 PM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
Needing help! 08/05/2012 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 1 Replies Hey everyone!
A friend of mine have some problems with the game!
I'll make it a little clear to read it.
Problems:
- At the moment he starts the game he cant connect to the server and he gets online for me ingame but doesnt see any messages, when i send some.
- At the moment he starts the game he cant see anything and the game closes directly.
Anyone Needing DEV? 02/05/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies Hello my name is Matthew I am currently 19 and im a DEV in Nemesis atm and GM in Elite Dekaron and i was wondering if anyone need me to do tests of skills and a event designer ive made my own maps including weapons, armors, and ect. Ive been playing dekaron about 3 to 4 years now so i hope someone will need a GM or a DEV in there dekaron private server. I wish to help on anything that the owner is needing like maps, skills, weapons, armor's, and rings. It isnt that hard well i hope someone will...
Needing Help 12/30/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies I just want the normal files and how to change the xp and dil and drop xp please help me
Anyone Needing A Pm? 12/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies I do have in game pm experience. i also have database experience but not as much as i need. if anyone is needing help i will be glad to help just leave a message and ill be sure to help you in anyway that i can.