Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Cheat Engine for Changing ID's

Discussion on Question about Cheat Engine for Changing ID's within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Cheat Engine for Changing ID's

Hello :3
I have a Question,
My Problem is, when i changed the Values of 1% Attacke in 100% Pen Bonus
But when i go in a Room and Play a Match, The Client crashed with no error report.
So, what can i do?
I want play a Match with other Stats

(Ps.: My english is not so good :3 I speak german^^)
Old 03/05/2014, 00:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Loading process is always the same id, if it changes it NOPs and goes to another place. <: You can't change it ingame.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing Item ID with Cheat Engine
12/20/2013 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hi. I'm still playing with the booster ids :) but when i try to change the item id's of in example mp+50 to unique 100% or x5 then the item just disappears? idk i think im to stupid. Is there something i have to look for when i change item id with cheat engine? the idm is not working for me :/
[Release] GodMode (Cheat Engine ID Changing) 64 Bit
05/29/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
Step 1. Go to your server and your Inventory. Step 2. Suspend XTrap.xt and kill Aegis , Aegis64. Step 3. Open CheatEngine 6.0 and select S4Cilent.exe. Step 4. Search for your item effect IDs. Step 5. Found the true adress and change your all item effects (Weapons and skill too) to 19909 . This ID gives +9 Deffense.
~HELP~ Changing Ids with Cheat Engine
05/21/2012 - S4 League - 9 Replies
In s4 League i use Cheat Engine to Change my weapon Values. It goes like this Start Bypass> Start S4 League>Login>GO to Inventory> Open Cheat Engine> Change Value of a weapon (e.g. Plasma sword - 2000001) to another weapon (e.g. Tazer Sword - 2000008 ) but the Plasma sword just vanishes from my inventory and shop instead of giving me a Tazer sword. Can somebody tell me what i have dont wrong?? and if so please post a solution. OPerating System: Windows Vista Home Premium with 32 bit....
Question About Cheat Engine
12/18/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 12 Replies
is cheat engine 64 bit detected???...:rtfm: