I didn't yet e.e but this morning I tried to log onto s4 and I forgot that I've changed password and it said "Unknown Error" and I just nearly **** my pants xD but nope It's fine
Just have to wait and see. Considering what PS71 said, there is a pretty high banrate. I think if you used hundreds and hundreds of caps at once, you have a good chance of being banned. Also they're mostly looking at accounts under Pro rank is what I heard on the forum.
Wholesale-Selling Itunes Gift Card XX,Ulimate game card Card cheapest! 11/23/2019 - Trading - 13 Replies http://egiftvn.net Shop sell itunes gift car xx,psn card,xbox live !
Sell itunes gift card xx,xbox live,psn card with cheap price.
-Ulimate game card 20$
-itunes gift card 25$
-itunes gift card 50$
Wholesale-Selling Itunes Gift Card XX,Ulimate game card Card cheapest! 10/14/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies Shop sell itunes gift car xx,psn card,xbox live !
Sell itunes gift card xx,xbox live,psn card with cheap price.
-Ulimate game card 20$
-itunes gift card 25$
-itunes gift card 50$