Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bug banrate

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakedKiddi View Post
the risk is nobody getting banned and you regret deleting them.
You stated that NOBODY is getting banned. You didn't say there was a risk, you said "the risk is nobody getting banned" meaning there was no risk. Learn how to form proper sentences please. Otherwise nobody can understand what you're trying to say. "Risk" isn't the same as "Chance"

Quote:
Originally Posted by musszocker View Post
There IS a possiblity to get banned. Thats true,
but just to make it clear: An f5 bot is just like an hack. The bug ist like an code which is just sending too much files at once for a few seconds. Just my thoughts but i think that you will only get banned if someone(GM) is looking into your inventory. But there are so many that it is almost impossible to get banned or you just had bad luck. I mean.. no one wants to check over thousands of inventorys xD
Also, I don't know. People have like 40+ unique boosters 100%, I just feel like P7S1 won't want to let them get away with it. I know nothing is 100%, maybe some will be lucky and others unlucky. I just wanted to get feedback from other people on what they think the chances of ban for each account is.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itease View Post
Also, I don't know. People have like 40+ unique boosters 100%, I just feel like P7S1 won't want to let them get away with it. I know nothing is 100%, maybe some will be lucky and others unlucky. I just wanted to get feedback from other people on what they think the chances of ban for each account is.
I see.. hmm let us wait. We'll see if someone is gettin banned because there are so many flamers in epvp (doesent count to everyone!) x)

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by musszocker View Post
I see.. hmm let us wait. We'll see if someone is gettin banned because there are so many flamers in epvp (doesent count to everyone!) x)
Yeah, hard to trust alot of the random comments to be honest. I guess we'll see on patch day.
Old   #34

elite*gold: 81
The Black Market: 326/0/0
HACK, bug = ban, use at your orwn risk.

A text from the Terms & Conditions:
Quote:
4. You may not have executed or execute software or hardware supported by third party applications that allows you to influence the game status or the game process or to receive services that are otherwise subject to charges. You are therefore in particular prohibited from acquiring services subject to charges or other advantages, e.g. the systematic or automatic control of the game or individual game functions, by using third party software or other applications (in particular so-called bots, hacks, or cheats).

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero810 View Post
HACK, bug = ban, use at your orwn risk.

A text from the Terms & Conditions:
Again, just like they caught all the conquest hackers and arcade buggers? What it really means is, "If caught using hacks or bugs =ban"
Old   #36

Quote:
You stated that NOBODY is getting banned. You didn't say there was a risk, you said "the risk is nobody getting banned" meaning there was no risk. Learn how to form proper sentences please. Otherwise nobody can understand what you're trying to say. "Risk" isn't the same as "Chance"
did you read what you wrote?
even if i replace my "risk" with "chance" it still makes sense. gtfo.
Old   #37

The chance is pretty high I guess o:
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakedKiddi View Post
did you read what you wrote?
even if i replace my "risk" with "chance" it still makes sense. gtfo.
What I'm saying is that you can't use the word "risk" like that... Risk means something that exposes something else to danger. It's obvious I wouldn't understand what you meant if you use words wrong..
Old   #39

How to use the bug and what is that bug with Capsules?
Old   #40

Use it now and you might get banned lol
Old   #41

btw tomorrow are maintances. if they check the logs, it's like christmas and eastern on the same day!DD
i still got my conq farmaccout, his inventory didnt get wiped.
there's still a chance...^^
Old   #42

i got banned :O im afraid guys untill 2069

because i used the bug when i was opening the caps male s4 crashed and when i try to login now its pop up the banned.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmb13 View Post
i got banned :O im afraid guys untill 2069

because i used the bug when i was opening the caps male s4 crashed and when i try to login now its pop up the banned.
Why would you use the bug when opening the capsules? Do you mean you were using an autoit bot to open your capsules?
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehzor01 View Post
Why would you use the bug when opening the capsules? Do you mean you were using an autoit bot to open your capsules?
i was in s4 league normally i opened the last male capsule and i got crashed and i got banned..
Old   #45

Quote:
What I'm saying is that you can't use the word "risk" like that... Risk means something that exposes something else to danger. It's obvious I wouldn't understand what you meant if you use words wrong..
obviously i can

btw: we should stop this childish posthunting-nonsense posts...