Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 09:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


About X Card Bug

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 10
About X Card Bug

Any can Say me how i can bug x cards??? plzzz



£²³Lukinhas£²³ is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,162
Received Thanks: 783
No.


±A.[T]aiga±÷ is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 166
The Black Market: 121/2/0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 274
Moderator please
Denetiv is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 378
Received Thanks: 295
there is no bug found


Darkryuga is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 836
Received Thanks: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkryuga View Post
there is no bug found
Actually there is one.
cɦʀiȿtαl is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 847
Received Thanks: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by cɦʀiȿtαl View Post
Actually there is one.
and what is the bug?
[Mario] is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,155
Received Thanks: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by cɦʀiȿtαl View Post
Actually there is one.
Mach die Masse nicht noch neugieriger

Is it really that hard to farm these cards?
In the last few days there were some screenshots posted which showed many forcepacks which were obtained just by farming.
Kek' is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 42
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 847
Received Thanks: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kek' View Post
Mach die Masse nicht noch neugieriger

Is it really that hard to farm these cards?
In the last few days there were some screenshots posted which showed many forcepacks which were obtained by just farming.
Naja ok
[Mario] is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 64
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 432
Received Thanks: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kek' View Post
Mach die Masse nicht noch neugieriger

Is it really that hard to farm these cards?
In the last few days there were some screenshots posted which showed many forcepacks which were obtained by just farming.
That's what people called "attention-addicted"(wanted to use an inappropriate word at first ). That's why they feel so fame, because they are saying a bug exists and everybody wants to know it from him. But after this event, the guy will be forgotten.

Aber Kek' sowas erlebt man ja ständig wenns um Events geht, in denen man was sammeln muss.
xDMomoDx is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 376
Received Thanks: 117
If there was a bug, the person who knew wouldn't say "There is a bug" :/
Itease is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 836
Received Thanks: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDMomoDx View Post
That's what people called "attention-addicted"(wanted to use an inappropriate word at first ). That's why they feel so fame, because they are saying a bug exists and everybody wants to know it from him. But after this event, the guy will be forgotten.

Aber Kek' sowas erlebt man ja ständig wenns um Events geht, in denen man was sammeln muss.
Der Bug wurde gefixxt.

Gebracht hat er auch nicht viel, nur mehr W-Caps. Und beleidigen muss man auch nicht wirklich ok?
cɦʀiȿtαl is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 64
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 432
Received Thanks: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by cɦʀiȿtαl View Post
Der Bug wurde gefixxt.

Gebracht hat er auch nicht viel, nur mehr W-Caps. Und beleidigen muss man auch nicht wirklich ok?
Tut mir leid, wenn das zu grob war. Meine Intention war im Grunde eine andere.


xDMomoDx is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Wholesale-Selling Itunes Gift Card XX,Ulimate game card Card cheapest!
Shop sell itunes gift car xx,psn card,xbox live ! Sell itunes gift card xx,xbox live,psn card with cheap price. -Ulimate game card 20$ ...
1 Replies - Trading
Wholesale-Selling Itunes Gift Card XX,Ulimate game card Card cheapest!
http://egiftvn.net Shop sell itunes gift car xx,psn card,xbox live ! Sell itunes gift card xx,xbox live,psn card with cheap price. -Ulimate...
12 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.