Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoIT Source

Discussion on AutoIT Source within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AutoIT Source

Can someone give me a s4league hack source for autoit?
Or can someone give me some address updated?
Thx
Old 06/04/2013, 23:25   #2

Well I could give you one, but there are plenty of good tuts out there man.
Old 06/04/2013, 23:27   #3

Yes i know, but i already have some sourcess, but they are all outdate, and i need some address or a source updated :P
if someone give-me a source i will leave the credits there
Old 06/05/2013, 10:10   #4

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Please use the collectionthread.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Source Release] AutoIt S4 CE
06/09/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Hey, today i want to share a little project by me. Its not complete but it may be useful for some other members here. Its a little rebuild of Cheat Engine in the scriptlanguage AutoIt. It´s not hard to understand because i have tried to tidy up the source ;) Some guys will say that AutoIt is too slow to search for values. With this source i disagree. Its not so fast how Cheat Engine buts is also quick. This engine only search for array of bytes and string. I will add more later... ...
[Source] SRO BOT Source Code(AutoIt)
09/16/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies
I am finally going to release the source code to srobot.. it is a autoit bot.. ( befor you flame on auto it... check it out ) this is a very very advanced autoit script with read/write memory options. all this bot needs is to be updated with the new offsets and such. so please do not update this and just put your name on it.. as iv seen someone else in this forum has did.. not saying any names he knows who he is... after we spent a get bit of time on this script he wants to rip the source and...
[RELEASE] [OPEN SOURCE] CE 5.5 Pointer to AutoIt Source-Code
02/13/2011 - AutoIt - 6 Replies
Habe heute erst gemerkt, dass es hier eine AutoIt Sektion gibt xD also poste ich mal mein Programm mit rein. Funktionsweise: 1. in CE Rechtsklick auf den Pointer und auf "Copy" klicken 2. in meinem Programm auf "Code generieren" klicken 3. In euer Scite gehen und einfügen Hier ist der Source Code vom Programm: