Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Faith Injector Needed!!!

Discussion on Faith Injector Needed!!! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Faith Injector Needed!!!

Hello Guys.

All need bypass for CE and trainers too.
but i cant find bypasses.... i can only see the bypass dll and it needs an injector.
all is saying to use the faith injector but they don't post the download link for that injector.

I tried to get it but always i find a virus .
SO please can u help me to find this injector ?
Old 06/01/2013, 07:35   #2

open any injector and wright S4Client.exe in Process Name and put DLL files in Name then close the injector then u will find Faith injector but u need to put injector and DLL files in same folder
Old 06/01/2013, 07:38   #3

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2013, 13:42   #4

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Please use the collectionthread.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to use the Faith Injector?
03/09/2018 - S4 League - 12 Replies
I've been trying to use the Shopstat Changer from K1ramoX, and I've attempted multiple different injectors. First one I tried was Faith, then PerX, then all sorts of other things. Unfortunately, NONE seem to work. PerX worked for a bit, but got my alternate account banned once I selected a server. Faith, however, gives me something bizarre. I can't seem to run it. I get this: http://i.imgur.com/1Fzn9yU.jpg Inside the "Faith.ini", there's this:
[Release]NEW Faith injector
04/08/2013 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
New faith injector: * Instant Reload * Tactical Aiming * Aimbot * Hostile Aiming * Random Bones * Visible Aim * Switch After Kill * Speed Hack
suche Faith Injector
04/02/2013 - S4 League - 4 Replies
hatte mal faith injecetor ausm forum kp wo genau würde gerne wissen wo man den virenfrei her bekommt ist sehr dringend
FAith Injector Problem
03/03/2013 - S4 League - 17 Replies
Well, I put process S4Client.exe, choose ItemManager.dll and when I click inject it says waiting for process, and it stays stuck :o Any help-->Thanks:handsdown:
Faith Injector
10/22/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
25/5/2011 Hi Leute mein Postfach war mal wieder voll, jeder wollte den Injector von Faith. Da ich peer PN nicht nach komme werde ich ihn einfach hier Posten.. http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/Q8D8FHxt Ra.jpg mfg