Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Shooter › S4 League
You last visited: Today at 06:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Outside EU ?

Discussion on Outside EU ? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Outside EU ?

Hello, is there anyway to play S4 League if I'm not from EU ? any guide or tutorial ? Thx, im kinda new here. I've searched the forum about it but I couldnt find any thread.
eternaldevil is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 271
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 9,459
Received Thanks: 2,082
you can take a proxy server but you get sh1tty ping when u use proxy
Mark- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .DJ-JumpingPRO View Post
you can take a proxy server but you get sh1tty ping when u use proxy
Thx. I'm gonna try it later.
eternaldevil is offline  
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.