Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

game proplem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
game proplem

hay guys iahve proplem with the game hgw2007 l0 and xpva03.dll error
i reinstal alot of time but the same proplem plss tell me

(note)idont have antyvirs and i just setup new win 7 64bit

Old 04/15/2013, 07:47   #2

Cool Solution to the problem starting the game

English Version

I've had the same problem, the cause is a virus that damaged game files, my antivirus avast not detected me, the next thing I did was delete the game and uninstall my antivirus, Kaspersky PURE I download the trial version 3.0, then initiate a full system scan and delete the file so that infected the PC, remember to first update the antivirus, reinstall it after the game and it worked perfectly, I hope they work, I'll leave the link to download, discuss the results so that we all help each .

Deutsch Version

Ich habe das gleiche Problem, die Ursache ein Virus, dass beschädigte Spiel-Dateien, mein Antivirus avast nicht erkannt mir ist, das nächste, was ich tat, war zu löschen das Spiel und deinstallieren mein Antivirus, Kaspersky PURE I die Trial Version 3.0, dann starten Sie eine vollständige Systemprüfung durch und löschen Sie die Datei, so dass der PC infiziert ist, daran, zuerst aktualisieren sie die Antivirus, installieren Sie sie nach dem Spiel und es funktionierte perfekt, ich hoffe, sie arbeiten, lasse ich den Link zum Download, diskutieren die Ergebnisse, so dass wir allen helfen jedes .

Thanks Google Translator

Link:

Old 04/15/2013, 13:05   #3

I fixed it by making the "xpva03.dll" located in the S4 folder, a read-only file. I know this cause i don't have any anti-virus guard and my firewall is always switched off.
Old 04/15/2013, 18:52   #4

Wink

English Version

In my case it is due to the firewall or antivirus, even change the file to read only, replace it, and format the OS partition and throw me error, then it is a virus discovered by internet research, I decided to disinfect the PC the antivirus I mention in my previous comment, I hope it works for you, good luck.

Deutsch Version

In meinem Fall ist es aufgrund der Firewall-oder Antivirus ist, sogar die Datei nur lesen, ersetzen Sie es, und formatieren Sie die OS-Partition und werfen mir eine Fehlermeldung, dann ist es ein Virus durch Internet-Recherchen entdeckt, beschloss ich, den PC zu desinfizieren die Antiviren erwähne ich in meinem vorherigen Kommentar, ich hoffe, es funktioniert für Sie, viel Glück.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2013, 19:02   #5

elite*gold: 30
you need antivirus like avast you can get avast for free

you need utorrent to download
Old 04/15/2013, 19:16   #6

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj19988 View Post
you need antivirus like avast you can get avast for free

you need utorrent to download

Please read before you write and do not compare the Avast Free to the king kaspersky PURE 3.0 Trial 30 Days, I leave the link in the first comment, luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maritox008 View Post
English Version

I've had the same problem, the cause is a virus that damaged game files, my antivirus avast not detected me, the next thing I did was delete the game and uninstall my antivirus, Kaspersky PURE I download the trial version 3.0, then initiate a full system scan and delete the file so that infected the PC, remember to first update the antivirus, reinstall it after the game and it worked perfectly, I hope they work, I'll leave the link to download, discuss the results so that we all help each .
Old 04/16/2013, 17:59   #7

[QUOTE=maritox008;22222906][LEFT]English Version

In my case it is due to the firewall or antivirus, even change the file to read only, replace it, and format the OS partition and throw me error, then it is a virus discovered by internet research, I decided to disinfect the PC the antivirus I mention in my previous comment, I hope it works for you, good luck./QUOTE]

Oh. Didn't think of that. Well then yea i guess you're right.

« Idea: Homing Rifle properties for Rail Gun? | Sandboxie »