Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about CheatEngine

Discussion on Question about CheatEngine within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about CheatEngine

When i use cheatengine and i do my items 30% exp , i enter a match 30 sec and the game close, that happen to me much times .. any one knows why?!
Old 04/10/2013, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wenn du drauf gemacht hast kauf dir die +30 sachen und schließ s4 und starte es ohne cheat engine..musste gehen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] MasterLevel mit CheatEngine?
11/01/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hey e*pvp! Ich habe in der S4League-Hack-Section sowas gesehen, das jemand mit CheatEngine sich Mastersachen holen konnte, aber er war ja in der falschen Section. Und da wollte ich fragen (in der korrekten Section), ob sowas möglich ist, und wie es dann funktioniert! :) Vielen Dank, Skøpe™
a little question about vac using cheatengine
06/27/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi :D thanks to noname231's codes, VxWxV's arrays, i modified the vac code to work with 6.4.24. it works fine, but i think the radius of the vac's active site seems to be a little bit short. after playing 2moons for some time, i have seen people with vacs that can drag pretty much the whole map into a specific spot, without mobs moving. is it possible to have a vac on cheatengine like that? if it is so, please tell me what to change :D