Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug EXP S4League

Discussion on Bug EXP S4League within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Bug EXP S4League

How can i get a lot of exp after a TD match which is called Bug Exp how to do it please tell me ?
Old 01/30/2013, 15:04   #2

Received Thanks: 1,407
I dont get why those kids want to lvl up.
lvl doesn't matter in S4. You need skills not lvl >_>
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2013, 15:49   #3

Received Thanks: 1,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4player View Post
one second before the game ends, you must press 'alt' + 'f4'.
you will get a hack. you get 100000pen und 100021exp.
in your reallife you will be able to fly.
try it !!1!1!
Wird es nicht langsam Zeit, dass du mit diesem schrecklichen Sarkasmus endlich aufhörst?
Wenn du es nicht weißt, bzw. nicht verraten möchtest, dann äußere dich hierzu nicht.

Please write your Question in this Thread

Well, I heard something about this.
You need many EXP Skills and you have to use the same lagg method as in the "Halloween-Event" which we had last November.
I do not know if it is still possible to use it, but how I wrote before, please asks the experts from the Link.
Old 01/30/2013, 20:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law' View Post
Wird es nicht langsam Zeit, dass du mit diesem schrecklichen Sarkasmus endlich aufhörst?
Wenn du es nicht weißt, bzw. nicht verraten möchtest, dann äußere dich hierzu nicht.

Please write your Question in this Thread

Well, I heard something about this.
You need many EXP Skills and you have to use the same lagg method as in the "Halloween-Event" which we had last November.
I do not know if it is still possible to use it, but how I wrote before, please asks the experts from the Link.
nein.
ich versteh einfach nicht, warum leute einfach nicht mal gescheit zocken können. der scheiß endet eh immer gleich, neuer bug wird released, jeder benutzt ihn und die server crashen. alle heulen dann wieder herum und das gleiche geht von vorn los. die e*pvp community ist einfach peinlich, wenn man das so sagen kann. nichts gegen euch, babes...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2013, 20:30   #5

You can change the effects of your items. (e.g. pants+5 defense -> pants+30%exp)

Rgds DerFriede
Closed Thread