Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why process S4Client.exe doesnt appear?

Discussion on Why process S4Client.exe doesnt appear? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why process S4Client.exe doesnt appear?

Hellow everyone.

Since sometime I noticed that after I play S4, and I close it, the process HGWC.exe keeps open and it consumes about 50% of the CPU usage, so everytime I stop playing, I must to end that process.

And then, a few days ago I also noticed that the S4Client.exe process is not running, it's like if it were hiden or something, so, for example, if I want to use an injector or CE, I can't cause the process seems not to be running D:

Any idea about this? Why does it happen? Any solution?

Ty
Old 11/25/2012, 23:39   #2

Received Thanks: 1,839
S4 league hackshield Xtrap use Process Hiding, on x86 the hiding work and S4Client.exe
can't be seen on Processlists. On x64 it fails. Thats the reason, most hackers have x64, and 32 does not support there full hardware xD.

The Problem with HGWC has everyone, sometimes it doesn't closes itself, only when you use Taskmanager or etc. Seems legit, maybe they are spying us O.O
Old 11/26/2012, 01:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light.D.Right View Post
S4 league hackshield Xtrap use Process Hiding, on x86 the hiding work and S4Client.exe
can't be seen on Processlists. On x64 it fails. Thats the reason, most hackers have x64, and 32 does not support there full hardware xD.

The Problem with HGWC has everyone, sometimes it doesn't closes itself, only when you use Taskmanager or etc. Seems legit, maybe they are spying us O.O
Oooh, lol, nice to know that. Thank you ^^

Tags
client, league, problem, s4