Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question] about the x7 hacks

Discussion on [question] about the x7 hacks within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question] about the x7 hacks

Hey guys I heard that there is a file in the x7 that you can a capsule in pen and change it to ap capsule and when you open it you will always get the forcepack weapon for perm, if so can you send me the file in private,
Thanks for the helpers.
Old 09/17/2012, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
No, these things are Server sided. All things on their servers.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
question about hacks. plz help
03/10/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
okay whenever i download any hack from the internet, it saves it as an adobe program... :confused: then adobe says it cant read the program. so when i download a hack, where do i save it or run it as? also do i already need a bot on the comp to use them? if so can i have the download link. thx:)
[Question] UCE Hacks
03/01/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
I was gonna post this in the Cheats section, but I noticed the rules about it. I was just wondering if the UCE method of Auto kill still works, since it is probably the only alternative to hacking GC. (Also if the way to find the values for the HP of monsters is still the same) Thanks for the help. :handsdown: