Rotation *~* 06/27/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies Hallo,
Wenn jemand lust hat Rotation zu machen soll er einfach in den raum kommen
ich werde die Raumdaten immer editieren, hier sind die Raumdaten :
1.Durchgang
Death Match
Touchdown
PQ Rotation 04/10/2012 - WoW Bots - 4 Replies PQRotation (PQR) is an all-in-one ability rotation application. It uses both simple memory reading as well as a memory detour to execute Lua code. It requires absolutely no setup* (read beta notes).
No addons to configure.
No pixel scanning to hinder performance.
Easily customizable and shareable abilities and rotations.
This program was mainly designed for PVE purposes, however it can easily be configured for PVP purposes as well. It will perform your currently selected rotation as...
Rotation help 10/31/2011 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies Hey, lately I have been working on a application for Theory Crafter, and I have came to a point where I need a rotation from WoW that I can use as a base! All I'm really asking for is a good 3-6 spell rotation, preferably mage or shadow priest, that I can use for this 'experiment' . To anyone who post there rotation, I will quote your post with the results of each rotation/spell so in a way, your helping me and I'm helping you!
Eventually I intend to start takeing other varibles, like gear...
MOD.. Marker.... Black And Red 02/02/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies Español
Una imagen vale mas que mil palabras.......
Inglish
A picture is worth a thousand words .......
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2776/13440892.jp g
Credit marker 01/06/2007 - World of Warcraft - 12 Replies Also ich war mal so im AV in Dun'Baldar dacht mir "Mensch Auf dem haus wo der Cheff drinn is kann man doch bestimmt gut horde killen ohne das die dass bemerken" habs dann auch gleich gemacht bin hochgesprungen und sehe dann auf dem dach drauf solche "Credit Marker" alle hießen n bissel anders siehe das bild :)
Credit Markers
Und da wollt ich nun mal fragen ob jmd weiß was die bringen weiß das jmd ?
in diesem sinne
Feral