Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto it Share here all the addresses that you know

Discussion on Auto it Share here all the addresses that you know within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Auto it Share here all the addresses that you know

Share here all the addresses that you know Pleas My New Started game hacks

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[share] auto CP_HP_MP clicker
11/29/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 66 Replies
not originaly posted by me,but "shalke" on other forum so any thx go to him :) i tried it and it works,but with kamael and hellbound i had some problems with the color cz the bars are not solid colors like c4-interlude,but it can be done by trying to find the right spot on the cp bar. Also u can set it to use mana,hp potion if u dont use walker or anything else that u dont manage to click fast enough :) enjoy
Set exp auto share on SRO Ibot
04/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
On SRO ibot page misc/ Auto party/ party settings I see options 4/4-Items free, 4/4-items share, 8/8-items free, 8/8-items share but nowhere do I see exp share option so the party monsters will spawn. I formed the party of both bots and ticked 4/4-items share ( thinking it was also exp share) but still no PT spawns. All that spawns is general monsters. I am using 2ea bots (lvl 66 and lvl 62) whom I am trying to exp party farm an area. Both are farming in the same local area. I am using...
How do I find pet pill and auto buff addresses
04/13/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
hey ppl really need help figuring out how to find pet pill and auto buff addresses can some1 plz plz plz plz plz help me........ thank you :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
SHARE THE LATEST ADDRESSES FOR AERIA
09/24/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
i think it would be of help if somebody share his latest addresses for aeria.pls reply with the current date..tnx ;)