Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Way to get Guns in OS Match's?

Discussion on New Way to get Guns in OS Match's? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Way to get Guns in OS Match's?

Hallo,
zuerst einmal: Ist der Thread an diesem Platz falsch, so hoffe ich, kann ihn jemand an die richtige Stelle verschieben, ich kenne mich mit den einzelnen Unterteilungen noch nicht aus.

Es geht um Folgendes:
Ich habe jetzt wieder vernommen, dass es einen neuen Weg geben soll, dass man Guns in ein OS Match schmuggeln kann, also ein neuer Bug soll bestehen. Auch irgendwie wieder über das Inventar.
Ich habe jemanden ingame kennengelernt, der es mir verraten wollte, aber ich habs nicht verstanden. Dennoch hat er es geschafft, ingame im OS Match Guns zu nutzen und er meinte, es sei ein aktueller Bug.

Nun die Frage, weiß es jemand von euch? Wie kann man Guns wieder in OS Match's schmuggeln? Gehen tut es scheinbar wirklich, aber wie? Durch das Miniinventar geht es nicht mehr? Kennt jemand den Bug, bzw. ein Youtube Video (aktuell) zu diesem Bug?
Old 06/06/2012, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 81
onoff -> onon
Old 06/06/2012, 20:32   #3

only way is by no rules hack
Old 06/06/2012, 21:50   #4

i've heard about a bug. but don't know if it's fixed.
select in your first charakter slot a char with guns and in the second charakter with swords.
join a os-room
press f5 and while you press you have to select the other charakter.

you can try it
Old 06/06/2012, 21:51   #5

No RULE hack
Old 06/07/2012, 12:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Crank View Post
i've heard about a bug. but don't know if it's fixed.
select in your first charakter slot a char with guns and in the second charakter with swords.
join a os-room
press f5 and while you press you have to select the other charakter.

you can try it
Okay, but I think it won't work because before 5 months (I took a long break), the bug which you describe still works but now I cant open my inventory if I wanna start the game with f5. I could test the bug with two Chars again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [D]etective [C]onan View Post
No RULE hack
Okay if this way is sure, I will try it.
Can you send a link with a video? The best way would be if anyone on this site would make this hack available.