Ok, today my best friend got perm gifts not forcepacks from some player like 3 times and somehow that player have hacked gifting system in s4.
Anyone have any clue who it might be? Or if it is even true?
[QUESTION] about Gift box event 08/19/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies Where can I get a lot of the gift box fragment 5?
Because I have a lot of the others but 0 for the 5th gift fragment.
San ba maraming makakakuha ng 5th gift box fragment?
[Question] Concerning Noobie Gift 03/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies So I have added the starter noobie gift and I'm not satisfied with it. I have searched and yet have found nothing on how to delete the noobie gift. Maybe I over looked it if there is a post on this topic already. If so, Send me the link. If you have any information regarding this it would be helpful. Thank you
Also I have looked for a way to edit the amount of eps you obtain by killing mobs (auto ep)
If I have over looked this I am sorry for this as well. I'm a pretty busy person so I...