Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

24/02/12 xTrap Patch Files

Discussion on 24/02/12 xTrap Patch Files within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
24/02/12 xTrap Patch Files

Hey, since I keep getting this error that doesn't allow me to download the new xTrap patch files, I was wondering if anyone could upload them, and give me the download? If so, that'd be great, thanks alot of you do; I really need them urgently.

PM me if you have the download.
Old 02/24/2012, 08:50   #2

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726
delete your xtrap folder and start again s4 league
now patched xtrap new
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2012, 02:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
xd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
19/01/12 xTrap Patch Files?
01/18/2012 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Sorry, it's just, xTrap keep's saying; 'Patch Server to xTrap unstable', or something like that. Does anyone have the time to patch their S4L, and give me the files? If so, that'd be great. Please, I really need to get these files; I really wanna please S4L. I can't stress this any more. Thanks for you're time, and please give me the patch files.
Vsro Files Xtrap
09/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
How to bypass Xtrap ? I open server ; http://i56.tinypic.com/3584buv.png Server List coming and Client Xtrap Error How to fix or Bypass Xtrap ?? http://i52.tinypic.com/2myxce9.png
777 XTRAP Patch
04/11/2011 - Last Chaos Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello allo :) I read all the topics as possible, but I can not find what is the true method for xtrap patch so you can use any trainer on 777. In addition, I am not German, and Google translation does not always translate properly, which adds to the difficulty. I am running XP 32b ... Thank you in advance :)
xTrap patch fehlermeldung
08/16/2010 - CrossFire - 6 Replies
Hallo Leute mein freund kann kein cf mehr spielen weil er dauerhaft diese fehlermeldung bekommt http://www.imagebanana.com/img/4x43ur0/Image.jpg wir haben vieles versucht aber es geht einfach net. z.B. zuerst cross fire xtrap usw deinstalliert und den ganzen ordner z8games gelöscht und dan zick mal runtergeladen aber es kommt immer der selbe fehlermeldung bitte hilft uns bzw. ihm. mfg
XTrap CABLSEA patch? CabalRider
05/28/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 17 Replies
was there just a patch? o_O;; i cant get on with cabalrider