Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a problem from the bypass

Discussion on I have a problem from the bypass within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a problem from the bypass

Please Help me
I have a big problem my windows xp 32bits don't work all bypass but i have installed all programs for work: net framework4 and microsoft visual c++ 2010.

Screen for themida error

Uploaded with

Insert dll in the correct folder dont work =[

need more dlls and don't work
Old 10/14/2011, 19:33   #2

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,726
update your DirectX
and google the d3d9
and they add to the folder where it is lacking
Old 10/14/2011, 19:52   #3

download this
and put it to the game directory
Old 10/14/2011, 19:54   #4

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990
Download this programm and install it.

It puts the d3d9.dll in the correct Folder
or this :
Old 10/14/2011, 22:25   #5

Insert dll in the correct folder dont work =[
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem mit Bypass
10/11/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Hi Leuts, 1Problem ih wollte mal hacken, so nun kommt ein problem ich downloade Selmans bypass entpacke alles in s4 rein und starte 1problem msvcr100 oder so ok neu runter gelaen diese datei so nun startet er kurz darauf thermide error oder so d3d9 not found oder so re install und plapla... so d3d9 in s4 ordner und in system32 ordner dazu noch d3dx9_43/42.. so immer noch und noch Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt "Ddentry10" wurde in der dll "DDRAW.dll" nicht gefunden was soll ich machen...
Bypass Problem!
09/01/2011 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hi, i have a problem with bypass.I copied him in s4 league's folder but when i started the S4_Launcher a error "Themida" appears.She say "Cannot find 'd3d9.dll'.Please, re-install this application."How can i fix him? PS:I copied the S4League from PATH_CRYPT to S4 League's folder, but the same problem.
problem in bypass
08/16/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hi... i'm trying to do hack i did everything i disable xigncode and check crc bypass and when i start the game and finish the loading
[Problem] Bypass
09/13/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
i downloaded the dragonica eu bypass.. but after i used it i cant connect to game channel. i can login but when i choose a channel nothing happen. i played without hacks and the game worked perfecrly. i installed the game again in another folder without using the bypass and it works, so i know that the problem is in the bypass. Thx for reading and helping :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Bypass Problem?
07/22/2009 - S4 League - 22 Replies
Hallo ich hab ein Problem mit dem neuen bypass Ich benutze den Injector von den "MafiaCoders" und die ddl datai"cHz" also der start klappt alles prima doch nach so 15 minuten oder so kommt so ein crash wurd es jetz gefixt bei"s4league" oder liegt es an mir?`" Hier ein bild von dem Crash , Ich hoffe ich habe es richtig hochgeladen hehe^^ MFG Plunda