Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird problem with the bypass.

Discussion on Weird problem with the bypass. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird problem with the bypass.

Hello.

I have a major problem with Selman's bypass. The problem is that in game, every time I move mouse, the game temporarily freezes, rendering aiming, turning, and actually playing the game impossible. This does not occur in game normally - it only happens when I run it with the bypass.

Restarting the PC doesn't do anything. I already tried closing all unneeded processes via CTRL+ALT+DEL, aswell as turning my antivirus and firewall off. The bug happens no matter if I got any other hacks activated or not.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird problem
09/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
#Closed, Fixed :D.
DB BOT weird problem
05/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hey guys, why do i get this>? http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2676/54712273.pn g http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2676/54712273.pn g plz plz plz help me
Weird problem
12/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hmm ive searcged forum but no such topic,ive tried everything but still no succes. It seems i cant login my server because there is no Channel to login into . Im using difference client and diffrence server files that silkbotter posted. I got it running on a virtual machine xp sp3 1 gb of ram,40gb hdd. Server is running fine launches etc,and register works. Im using W7 with 2gb -1gb to vm.
[help]weird problem
07/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i've tryed using like 20 different register pages there all setup right says that the account has been successfully created but when i look in phpmyadmin there is no account there so its not inserting it into the db can anyone help me with this i've been at it for 3 days now. using lotf source
a weird problem
03/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
ok i have a cyber cafe... master pc: vga card: ati radeon xpress 1250 processor: amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 4000+ ram: 2 gb cyber pc's: vga card: ati radeon hd3200 processor: amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 5000+