Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Shooter › S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



BR

Discussion on BR within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
BR

Hi.I have problem with BR. I put the Bypass in S4League's folder, start de launcher set 1 hit.I connected on account, enter on the server and BR.I pressed ESC but useless. I waited 2-3 minutes and press ESC and the same.How can i fix him?

I used XCeManX, Kintow's hacks.
Edid: I forgot to say, i use WinXP 32Bit.
Star-Thunder is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,334
Received Thanks: 6,127
Copy the Client from your Patch_Crypt into your S4League Folder and replace the old Client with Client from the folder. Use now the Bypass .
Xyooz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3


 
Corex's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 357
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,501
Received Thanks: 5,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Thunder View Post
Hi.I have problem with BR. I put the Bypass in S4League's folder, start de launcher set 1 hit.I connected on account, enter on the server and BR.I pressed ESC but useless. I waited 2-3 minutes and press ESC and the same.How can i fix him?

I used XCeManX, Kintow's hacks.
Edid: I forgot to say, i use WinXP 32Bit.
Run it as Admin?
Corex is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.