Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 10:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for No Hours

Discussion on looking for No Hours within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for No Hours

Is there any hack that is working with the new patch that includes no hours? I would really like to see one of them implement it.
Old 08/03/2011, 15:05   #2

elite*gold: 2287
I don't think so. You should check . So you can get check if someone just added a new Hack, Bot or whatever you need.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
24 hours dbl exp
10/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
so in a few hours we will be having 24 hour double exp...and its so sad that no hacks work to abuse it with xD
1-60 in 28 hours
10/11/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 117 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/downloads/wow/lvlguide/p ic2.jpg XP per hour is self explanitory This is a comprehensive guide to leveling to 60 for a Mage using Mobius, started by Heretic on these boards a while ago. I'm writing this because there is some trial and error involved and hopefully this will solve some of the frustrations that I personally had to deal with. With this you can level from 1-60 in about 28 hours - no BS, I've done it twice personally and others have used my guide with...