Well, my opinion on this Patch is that the Female Set looks good, but on the other hand, the male set looks rubbish (imo). Also the Map Holiday really interests me, it looks great for DM.
The update is really idiotic. It releases the gay ideas from the devs. AGAIN. Why cant they release the katana OR the key sword thing. Instead we get a weapon which is like storm bat + tard blade. With almost exactly same movements. Another FAIL.
I'm betting the keystaffbladething won't ever be more than a prop. Too bad, it might make a spiffy weapon.
The new stage looks good. Hope it's as spacious as it looks, still disappointed at how tiny Luna turned out to be.
The outfits remind me of the Omen set from Megaten. Must be the color. Can't see enough of them in the video to really render an opinion.
I kinda like the hammer myself. It's like a Storm Bat, without horridly gimped range (on the jump attack anyway, the swipe felt iffy).
Hopefully they've bothered fixing its various broken points, but seeing as TB and Dagger have been out as long as they have and still have broken hitboxes and improper/no critical detection...it's doubtful :\
Patch fail,they continue put new clothe's set ,and patetic weapon's :facepalM: why they don't put SOMETHING REALLY NEW? like new story for arcade,or a really new game mode...appart for the chaser this patch is fail.
Katana is Not a weapon that was Designed for Gamers, its a NPC-Weapon!
I know you idiot! Hackers made it into a player weapon so that just proves that LOGICAL hackers make the game a better place. I cant wait for the harmony patch!
I know you idiot! Hackers made it into a player weapon so that just proves that LOGICAL hackers make the game a better place. I cant wait for the harmony patch!
Moderate your language newbye,i have only give my opinion-
Well, my opinion on this Patch is that the Female Set looks good, but on the other hand, the male set looks rubbish (imo). Also the Map Holiday really interests me, it looks great for DM.
Nahhh, I think the male set doesn't look THAT bad (except the hair >.<)
And yes, the map seems to be for Dm I hope they release another Td map soon... What is with CitySquare? The Map is finished and so on, but still not released. Does anyone know why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankPerson
I'm betting the keystaffbladething won't ever be more than a prop. Too bad, it might make a spiffy weapon.
The new stage looks good. Hope it's as spacious as it looks, still disappointed at how tiny Luna turned out to be.
The outfits remind me of the Omen set from Megaten. Must be the color. Can't see enough of them in the video to really render an opinion.
I kinda like the hammer myself. It's like a Storm Bat, without horridly gimped range (on the jump attack anyway, the swipe felt iffy).
Hopefully they've bothered fixing its various broken points, but seeing as TB and Dagger have been out as long as they have and still have broken hitboxes and improper/no critical detection...it's doubtful :\
Yeah, i don't like Luna too ;D
I've used the Breaker a short time, it seems to have a bigger delay than the Bat, am I right? That's pretty awful >_<
Because of that, I hope the "keysword" will be a Player weapon and will be released soon^^
Hey all, I need your opinion. 02/20/2014 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hey im new around here, I would like to run my own private silkroad server For my network, I didnt expect to see so many different builds.. I have Sea Shadow up and running, but its monster/character attack lags and "miss-represented mob locations" frustrate me.. So Im here to ask all of you what is them all-around best emulator?
I need ur opinion... 09/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies I have a lvl61 pure int unfarmed (only cold and light) nuker on ECSRO vip. Whats the better : making a pure int s/s cold light or a pure int spearman with cold/light or what should i do if i want to change to hybrid? As is said the char is pure int till lvl61.
Thanks for all advices! :handsdown:
Ur Opinion 09/01/2009 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies Do You Think GameGuard Should Just Give Up They Will Never Stop Us all it really does is just intrude all your files and send the information to there servers isnt that invading ones privacy i personally think gameguard should buzz off and stop being so noesy ive noticed if i play grand chase without gameguard it doenst lag at all but when its on ihave to wait like 10 mins for it to stop lagging really annoying