As reloaded posted in his thread, there are codes for Gcaps and sets, and i've been trying hard to figure out how to make them work. Now i have tried to modify the counter sword from my invento to a gcaps of puppy revolver, i succeeded but it cannot be opened giving me Error=code 2 when i try to open it.
I tried changing a cloth to a set but, same thing.
I have noticed that all those things go to "Item" category of the inventory, wich means i need to turn a "Item" class of object (like an esper chip) to a set or gcaps to work?
I need an asnwer ASAP because the update will be on tonight, and i presume all the codes will either be changed, or moved to the server side.
I need somebody to explain me those things, easy, and if you come willing to tell me to use my "brain.exe" honestly, don't, just walk away from the thread.
Thanks in advance.
You can change/wear theme because they are at different category,example:
If got training ps and you change it on to Master Act,it show the item in your dress inventory ,but you can't wear it becuase,it have only change the appearence, like this:
Free capsules?!Oo 01/28/2011 - S4 League - 17 Replies Heyho, ich hab mir grad nochmal s4 draufgepackt um was zu testen, logge mich mit nem combi acc ein und der hatte : 1 Space rabbit, 2 Shark Subs, 2 laser cat - capsules und jeweils 2 caps der neuen sets, gibts die jetzt umsonst oder wieder irgend ein datenbank fehler Oo?
Edit: schon bei 2 combichars so, weiß jemand ne antwort?D:
Capsules. 09/05/2010 - S4 League - 12 Replies Heute bin ich endlich meinen letzte Last Chaos Account losgeworden
und hab mal das Zeug in S4 investiert.
Ich habs ja ;)
Und naja hab jetz 60k AP..
Soll ich jetz ordentlich Capsules kaufen für meine Bevorzugten Waffen:
Shotgun,Subs,PS
Oda sollich bis zum 3/6/9 Event warten(Wie lang das auch dauert).
Ich weiß ich hab sowas ähnliches schonmal gefragt aber ich
kann mich einfach nich entscheiden :/
A hack to re-use capsules? 08/28/2010 - S4 League - 18 Replies I apologize if this is the wrong section, but I am wondering if there is a hack to be able to re-use capsules (I Capsules is what im mainly referring to). Working on the game for hours for 1 capsule is crazy. Needing at minimum 125 capsules for the new taser sword, and spending 200K pen on capsules - not being able to even get one perm or even a re-skinned weapon is quite ridiculous. Thank you for your time :D.
Arcade Capsules 06/26/2010 - S4 League - 13 Replies Hey guys I just wanted to know, what had your biggest reward from an arcade capsule been?
I just completed the eSper mode for 20 times and all I got were loosy 10 000 PEN...
Hallo Leute, ich wollte nur wissen, was euer größter Gewinn aus einer Arcade Capsule war.
Ich habe jetzt rund 20 mal eSper durchgezockt und nur 10 000 bekommen...