Ok so, I've followed;
to the letter. Start S4 League, Start Process Hacker 2, Kill Aegis & Aegis 64, Suspend HGWC.exe and XTrap.xt. Start Cheat engine, go into my inventory and search the current shirt I'm wearing then enter the value I got from the list of values -- I scan, click the first value on the right side bar, push it to the bottom and change the value to Bikini Top. I resume Xtrap and HGWC, go to sever lobby and then back.
Have you change all value of the list ?
For exemple :
To change CS to Crow, i search 2000002. I've a lot of result. I selected all results, and i change all results to 2000009. And IT WORKS !
PS: if you have Hacking Trial detected , do that :
Have you change all value of the list ?
For exemple :
To change CS to Crow, i search 2000002. I've a lot of result. I selected all results, and i change all results to 2000009. And IT WORKS !
PS: if you have Hacking Trial detected , do that :
Sorry for bad english
I'll go and change my CS to crow now, see if this works at least. @_@ <3 thanks for replying!
Have you select all of results of scan ? Have u click on the red allow. Have select again all of the result (Ctrl+a) and click (right click) to change ... then click on "value" ?
Now, I'm on a 32 bits, but later i will do a tutorial with screens.
Have you select all of results of scan ? Have u click on the red allow. Have select again all of the result (Ctrl+a) and click (right click) to change ... then click on "value" ?
Now, I'm on a 32 bits, but later i will do a tutorial with screens.
IT WORKED!
thank you thank you thank you!
Now it's only a matter of making it 5+/ 6+ and I'll be SOSOSO happy. XD
First make sure everything you wanna change is in your inventory (Not equipped)
The suspend in the lobby
Look for values "xxxxxxxxx" Change ALL values to "zzzzzzzzz"
Resume ,check your invtentory and where "xxxxxxxx" was should be "zzzzzzzz"
Don't go into the shop after you Changed IDs because the game will crash
Thats how you suspend right
Well thats how i been doing it
guys i need help i scan and change all values but nothing happenned it just disappeer there is nothing i got nothing and when i change all weapons in random shop i get the normal weapon why plz help and plz with a vedio and sorry for bad english plz help
XD XD XD
QQ QQ QQ
need help with changing item name lvl and stats 01/12/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies hi there i was wondering if any one can help me.
i want to know how i can change the name of a item,
also the lvl for the item and the stats on the item basic stats.
if any one can help pls pm me or post here ty,
Changing item stats 01/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies Hi all,
I got Kimo's source version 5095.
I want to change my item stats, I first thought that if i go into the database search for the item and then change it attack,defense etc etc it will change it in game to. So i went to cq_item and then searched for shield changed added some more defense and then saved after that I restarted the server so i want to look for the changes and i see that there are no changes. So my question is what am i doing wrong?
[Guide] Just changing the drops of VIP maps without changing of its place 10/08/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies in revo's DB when u add the VIP tele it apears on the old market ..
some ppl dont know how to change its place thats why i made this query for them
delete from cq_generator where id >= 0113 and id <= 0128;
INSERT INTO `cq_generator` VALUES ('0113', '8900', '0062', '0033', '0001', '0001', '0001', '0025', '0001', '0110', '0000', '0000', '0000', '0000', '0000');
INSERT INTO `cq_generator` VALUES ('0114', '8900', '0072', '0037', '0001', '0001', '0001', '0025', '0001', '0110', '0000',...