Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[req.]I need more explains and information about this..

Discussion on [req.]I need more explains and information about this.. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[req.]I need more explains and information about this..

Hello,i want to understand how to use correctly the trainer creator of jakefrost77,i want know how to insert addres and values in correct space.Pleaese do it with image and explanation's. Of course i give thanks for who have helped me ,and i have already whatch the video but,i not have understand. Please help me,thank's you so much
Old 03/02/2011, 13:36   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,477
If you dont understand THIS guide from Jake, i dont think that trainers are something for you, sorry.
Old 03/02/2011, 13:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
I think you are not undertstand. i want know the extacly position for insert addres and value's.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Information] Was bedeuten die Zahlen oben?, Was bekomme ich? [Information]
12/16/2010 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Hi com, wie bestimmt schon ihr alle bemerkt habt, gab es ein Update und somit ein neues Event (Habe ich aber auch gestern gegen 02:00 Uhr gepostet. Also ich möchte hier mal Klarstellen, was es mit dem Event aufsich hat. -Was bedeuten diese Zahlen oben Links? Also, Links steht am Anfang 300, das heißt ihr müsst 300 Kills mit Schneebällen erreichen und bekommt Anschließend einen Preis! Nach 300 kommen 500, dannach 700 und Anschließend 900, vielleicht mehr, was ich leider nicht weiss.
[NEED]tutor explains chams
12/28/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
please explain chams 2 me!! thankz
CPU process ss explains
03/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
well peeps watch on screenshots and explain me why this is so ?! i got in no other prog. problems... please help me thanks http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3410/69357734.png http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9518/64522194.pn g this amount of % is whole time when im playing on ecsro here is my pc stuffs