Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verieden / Earn Money for AP

Discussion on Verieden / Earn Money for AP within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Verieden / Earn Money for AP

Earn Money Online Secret Revealed - Try FileSonic Today

Best File Sharing Service To Earn Money Online. This is my first post on how to Earn Money Online topic and today i will share A to Z information about best file sharing service to earn money online that really works for me and will help you to earn huge money online.

Do you know that you can earn money by just uploading your file on the web? yes, if you used to share any software, movies or music or anything currently then you are eligible to earn some very good amount of money online. Welcome to Filesonic, A Best Free, simple and fast file hosting! Share files with your friends safely and securely, simply upload the file and share your links!.

How to Earn Money Using FileSonic

Step 1. Sign up for a , which lets you easily manage and share all of the files and images you upload to FileSonic at any time from any computer just by logging in to your account.

- Select Payment type as any one of the, if you don't have an account with PayPal or AlertPay you can easily sign up for free to them (Just click on the relevant payment service link given below and sign up for free)

1. "PayPal"
2. WebMoney
3. "AlertPay"

- Don't forget to select a plan which suits best to you. There are two payment plans (See above screen shot) one is Pay Per Download and another one is Pay Per Sale. I am using Pay Per Download, in which i am getting paid keeping in mind the following equations (See it very carefully).

- While in case of Pay Per Sale you will get 60% of ALL NEW PREMIUM SALES!

Step 2. After completing the registration process, log in to your filesonic account and start file uploading, you can upload single or multiple files simultaneously. To upload file just browse and upload.

- After uploading files, grab the HTML and Forum Warez Links, You can even mail the links to your friends. Share the links as much as you can and get maximum earning from your files.

FileSonic Payment Proof

- See below payment proof (A screen shot which i have took from my filesonic account, I am using : Paypal to get my money) and start your earning from now....

This month:

All Earing:

Last Payout in Paypal (Sorry for polish language at screen):

PAYOUTS:
- We pay weekly, every Tuesday from the previous Saturday to Friday
- We make payments to Paypal, Webmoney and AlertPay. Payments via bank wire transfer are available on request
- Minimum payout is $15 (Except Elite)

- So what are you waiting for start earning today by registering in filesonic for free, Don't forget to share your experience with us after using this awesome file sharing service. Put your comments in case you have any doubt in your mind.

Happy Earnings

If i help u - click THX || If u have any question, send me message!

GERMAN VERSION by Translator:
Old 02/20/2011, 19:18   #2

auf deutsch
Old 02/20/2011, 19:35   #3

Check Translator version:
Old 02/21/2011, 15:18   #4

I see that some ppl earned some money
Nice !!
Old 02/21/2011, 15:57   #5

elite*gold: 5
Hat das mal wer versucht ? Paar Erfahrungen wären cool.

Tags
ap s4 league money