ich habe mir gerade die Foren Regeln was dem Schwarzmarkt betrifft durchgelesen, und auch die Allgemeinen Regeln, und bin auf nichts gestoßen, was dagegen spricht, und hoffe das dies dann auch dementsprechend in Ordnung ist. Falls ich falsch sein sollte, oder ich es Überlesen habe, entschuldige ich mich im voraus, und der Thread wird asap Bearbeitet & Geschlossen (Closerequest).
Da ich auch noch relativ unerfahren in diesem Forum bin, würde ich euch noch bitten, nicht so streng mit mir zu sein. (:
Und zwar würde ich gerne für das Spiel S4 League einen Private Hack kaufen. Was dieser Hack enthalten soll, sowie das Design vom Hack kann gerne Privat abgesprochen werden. Hierfür wäre ich bereit eine 25€ PaySafeCard zu zahlen, oder für diejenigen, für die ich Untrusted bin, wandle ich die 25€ (PSC) gerne in e*gold um, und wir können so einen Trade veranlassen, damit auch alles in einem Sicheren Bereich ist.
I just have read the forum rules for this section, and also the official, and didn't found one, which is against doing this simple thread here, so I really hope it is fine. If it's wrong, and not okay, I am going straight to close the Thread and Edit it with a simple dot.
As I am new to this forum (Ive been watching here much times but just registered lately and didnt wrote much as you can see my posts are 11.) Please be gentle to me, because as I wrote, im kinda new.
So now lets go to the point why I am writing this thread here. I am looking for a private hack, written for me, and also no one other than me should use it. About the Hack functions we can talk per private message or via Skype. Just contact me. A good Design for the hack is also very appreciated. I am willing to pay 25€ PaySafeCard. As I am kinda new in the forum, I am of course Untrusted, because of that, if you cant trust me, I will transfer the 25€ into e*gold, so we can trade with e*gold in a more secure way.
[Selling] Zedt's Private Service|Private Spawning Hack|BETA ESP HACK| 12/12/2013 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies (WE ARE TAKING VOUCHES)!!!
Hi, we're fairly new dayz hackers, we have been making aimbots/wallhacks etc for various games and we've decided to take it to the next level.
We're selling services for Dayz (ORIGINAL ONLY) for a good price and quality.
We have great skype support that's online most of the day for any questions that may occour and prices that vary depending on how much you spend on the service(S).
You'll be able to have items spawned on any server which will be placed in a...
[B] Meinen private Hack *kaaZ Private [B] Nichts ;O 03/19/2011 - Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 96 Replies kaaZ private Hack
Selbst gecodet. Für die neue 'Engine' von CSS.
Nja wer Interesse hat kann ihn ja mal testen. Natürlich UD & wird auch so bleiben. (:
..die Funktionen seht ihr wenn ihr im Game dann 'Einf' drückt. D3D Menü.
An -/Abschalten der einzelnen Funktionen per <-- & -->
Falls ihr Bugs o.Ä. bemerkt, bitte bei mir melden! :pimp: