Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Combi farming service

Discussion on Combi farming service within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Combi farming service

Yo, I've level'd up to 31 by myself, but I'm sick and tired of gaining these levels and I also don't have that much time to do it.

So I'd like to know, are there any reliable combi farmers out there who'd let me pay them ~20-25 euro for these last five levels?

The pay is negotionable, depending on how fast you can get it done.
Old 09/27/2014, 22:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
0/0/0 1 Post
Old 10/04/2014, 13:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆LeXii★ View Post
0/0/0 1 Post
Even if I'd pay 5 euros in advance, another 5 euros halfway done and then the rest after it's done?
Old 10/04/2014, 13:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis. View Post
Even if I'd pay 5 euros in advance, another 5 euros halfway done and then the rest after it's done?
You are the one who wants to buy, so you should pay then you get your Item/service.
Old 10/05/2014, 00:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by "V" View Post
You are the one who wants to buy, so you should pay then you get your Item/service.
I guess, if I can get a guarantee that they'll do it?
Like, a trustable middleman or something.