Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Useless/Extra Account

Discussion on Useless/Extra Account within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Useless/Extra Account

Only for those who kinda awesome to give me some awesome account. Skype : danial.hafiz5

Regard, Haris.
Old 09/17/2014, 15:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So you expect people to give you free accounts , right ?
Sooooooo cute ...
Old 09/17/2014, 15:11   #3

elite*gold: 60
Shadap, staph jealous to me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Extra Elsword KR Account?
08/07/2013 - Elsword - 1 Replies
Does anyone have an extra elsword KR account that they don't use? I really want to play Elesis so badly :( Thanks :)
Elo Boosting - Extra Safe MoneyBack Guarantee. 100% + An Extra 10% Paid Back To You
06/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Blank Thread - Thread Design Test
[Selling] EUNE ACC SILVER 3 *extra extra cheap
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. I want to sell 1 EuNe Account that is silver 3 and runes u can see i will give you lolking link of account. I will go first for trusted members or good standing TBM members. If you aren't trusted we will make a deal how will we trade I am looking for 5e rp code, or 5e psc, even RP gift of 5e at eune. If you offer something else we can make a deal. Add me on SKYPE : VLASKEX or just pm me here, or comment Heres the ACC LOLKING ednaa - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of...
WTS US WoTLK Account + Extra SCII on Account - SUPER CHEAP
02/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I have an account that doesn't have any game time on it, but it does have a level 80 druid or lock I believe and some other smaller alts on it. It has WotLK expansion on it and a bonus Starcraft II account on the battle.net account. There have been no issues on the account. I am looking for a verified paypal transaction. No strings attached. I am paypal verified as well, looking to sell quick. If you have any questions just post here or in my PM box. I am only looking for $30 paypal....
[Action 50% Off]S>DBS/Extra Items/Extra Characters on Crystal
12/07/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 14 Replies
Selling amazing characters and Items on Crystal, also selling a lot of dbs there. S> Super +5 2sct(2xRGG) Tower S> Super +4 1sct(SRG) Veil S> Super +5 1sct(SDG) P3(Pernamented) Ring Action 2 : Buy 40 dbs and get 130-130-128 pure ninja + Super 1sct fan + Super riding crop! SOLD Contact me via Private Message