everybody can open some data in SQL browser, seems like a fake.
If you don't make a video proof that the exploit works ingame this thread will get deleted.
Und wollte Mal sagen, das das Tool geleaked ist und überall im Internet Verbreitet ist, so man kann es free runterladen, aber die wenigsten Verstehen es.
Es ist das Tool von Selman.
Yes someone already gave the items of the tool to the game support. . . Whenever you see this tool it no longer working and it will be kinda hard to create another level explolt with a low ban risk
Ninja Saga - Level Up [Exploit] ( For All Level ) 10/30/2011 - Facebook - 6 Replies Credits by : anonymuse
Disclaimer: implement following steps at your own risk.
===========================================
First you must have required tools :
- WinRar 3.93 : remove
- Fiddler :remove
- Adobe Flash Latest Version :remove
Ninja Saga - Level Up [Exploit] ( For All Level ) 10/30/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/30192 9_285465238140895_100000322634407_970241_658373771 _a.jpg
Credits by : anonymuse
Disclaimer: implement following steps at your own risk.
===========================================
First you must have required tools :
- WinRar 3.93 : Winrar 4 Final ( With Crack )
- Fiddler : AdF.ly - shrink your URLs and get paid!
- Adobe Flash Latest Version : Adobe Flash Player - Downloads
Level up from 0 to 80 (Exploit) 06/29/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies Hi all. Well I'm an old member of this forum, and never made any aportation, and I though about giving a good one which I found useful and I didn't see anyone explaining this bug here, so I'll explain it.
This Exploit is about leveling a lvl 1 char with 00.00% exp ( just created ) to lvl 80 or Max level allowed.
What Do I need to do that ?
Well to do that you need basicly 2 characters. The first one, is a character X who has in his inventory a blessed scroll of ressurection.
The...
Level r Exploit [TuT] Leveling 03/10/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies Hello Epvper
This is a small tut,
To level very quick and earn quick money.
REQ:
1.First you need a pretty good Computer
2.A pretty good Internet (arround 6k, is good)
3.3 or 4 Users on the Computer
4.3 or 4 Game Accounts