You are a noob lecheer.This hack its made of Alastor,not you.
The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to jamal123jamal For This Useful Post.
You win 58 thanks for Leech.
#Vote 4 ban and close
I deleted everything in this thread and I will remove/delete
the trainer hack and the item manger because
1) 550 people downloaded my stuff and only 37 said thanks
normal you should pay for it you can kill easy guys
with full AP
2) There are to many hackers now, I still can own them
because I have better trainers as I released.
3) I will stop playing S4 because it is only wasting my time
Bye all and go to hell everybody who did not said thank you
but used my hack and item manger
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal123jamal
CLOSE PLEASE
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmortalll
You are a noob lecheer.This hack its made of Alastor,not you.
The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to jamal123jamal For This Useful Post.
You win 58 thanks for Leech.
#Vote 4 ban and close
wow damage hack gesucht, für patch 3.1.3^^ 06/25/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies hallo leute :D
also wie im titel schon beschrieben suche ich einen wow damage hack für patch 3.1.3. Der sollte auf einem Privat server funktionieren. Danke schon mal für all eure hilfe.^^
mit freundlichen grüßen sagwefwas