Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Paradise Trainer 32/64Bits

Discussion on [Release]Paradise Trainer 32/64Bits within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/03/2010, 17:59   #1501

elite*gold: 0
please stop releasing trainer with 1 hit kill, no damage, wallshoot or + HP, they're really annoying and makes the game looks bad. Hacking HP, 1 hit kill everywhere, so what's the point of running around to dodge bullets or finding someone to shoot?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2010, 18:12   #1502

elite*gold: 12
could you add xray hack or sth like that in the next version??
and...

thx for all =D
Old 09/03/2010, 18:16   #1503

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXbattelerXx View Post
ich habe 32 bit aber der untzt net ich weis nit warum ihrgend eine dll. sach der ist nicht vor haden aber waum kanst du es mir sagen
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXbattelerXx View Post
jo da komt so eine kasten oder so
dp s werden hier nicht gerne von den admins gesehen

und zu dein problem

1 seite 1 post durchlesen
Old 09/03/2010, 18:40   #1504

elite*gold: 380
Received Thanks: 5,089
Well, I think I'll stop release this, there are so much of reasons, so I'll give you some of they :

- I've seen and heard about the way of cheaters who abuse totaly of this hack, I liked the creators solve it but they didn't do it, now, s4 league is becoming unplayable without a stupid pure cheater who don't care about the gameplay, instead of going for example, in arcade, they go in public rooms just to polute a touchdown.

- Well, I think there is about 10.000 persons who use my trainer, maybe more, I don't know, and I've received about 1.000 thanks, so there is about 90% of persons using my trainer who don't care about my work, I think it's understandable.

- I've seen too that in this thread, the people always want more, more and more ! I'm not a robot and I have a life, and I remember you that I do it for free, so, if sometimes I do some errors or something else, or if you think that more hacks are missed, please try to do it by yourself, and you'll look that it isn't "so easy".

I'll update the trainer until the last patch, and after, I'll probably never update it.

I know, I so bad in english, but I think that this message is understandable.

King regards, Paradise.
Thanks
46 Users
Old 09/03/2010, 18:43   #1505

bitte aktualisiere den trainer immer
pls pls pls
der ist cooooooooool
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2010, 19:33   #1506

Quote:
Originally Posted by -I.Paradise- View Post
Well, I think I'll stop release this, there are so much of reasons, so I'll give you some of they :

- I've seen and heard about the way of cheaters who abuse totaly of this hack, I liked the creators solve it but they didn't do it, now, s4 league is becoming unplayable without a stupid pure cheater who don't care about the gameplay, instead of going for example, in arcade, they go in public rooms just to polute a touchdown.

- Well, I think there is about 10.000 persons who use my trainer, maybe more, I don't know, and I've received about 1.000 thanks, so there is about 90% of persons using my trainer who don't care about my work, I think it's understandable.

- I've seen too that in this thread, the people always want more, more and more ! I'm not a robot and I have a life, and I remember you that I do it for free, so, if sometimes I do some errors or something else, or if you think that more hacks are missed, please try to do it by yourself, and you'll look that it isn't "so easy".

I'll update the trainer until the last patch, and after, I'll probably never update it.

I know, I so bad in english, but I think that this message is understandable.

King regards, Paradise.
I can understand you! I think it will be better so. If Dark will stop realese his trainer too, s4 will be playable again
Thanks
19 Users
Closed Thread