No but i think i need an INJECTOR like Cheat engine or i donno
For the itemhack32 ..... ? Or not ?
I donno how tu use it ><
Can someone EXPLAIN it shorty plz ...
Use PerX injector, its very simple. And Cheat engine is not an injector...its a debugger or memory reader I think.
First run PerX as admin, then just choose the .exe of the game you need, in this case is S4Client.exe, then choose the .dll you need to inject, which is the Itemhack32bitversion.dll, then choose automatic. After that, just run the game, if the message box "Injection successful" pop up, then you have done it right.
sometime nothing will come up, but it still work. but if the message box came up, then it means the injection works. And remember to run Perx as administrator.
HACK DOESNT WORK!!! LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE!!!! THIS IS NOT WORKING DUE TO PATCH 17
Chill dude, read the posts more...,look at this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakedKiddi
Bei mir funktioniert die alte version noch.
Da sm!th sie aber schon entfernt hat hab ichs nommel hochgeladen
und jetzt have fun.
EDIT:
da teemix es schon gepostet hat sry. war zu faul um alle 20 seiten durchzulesen wobei 90% flame war.
This guy have an altered version of the hack, working fine without shutting your game down. Or maybe after a very long while, I'm not sure since I only got my game down for the first time after like an hour playing, and that maybe because of my connection. And another side effect I'm having, but not sure if the hack is the cause, is that I am having a considerably fps lag every time I have it on. But it is better than nothing. Can use this until Mr.Sm!th make a new one.
wow ist ja auch mega schwer was? x)
ich wette nur weiel es einmal oder 2x nicht ging haben die diese posts geschrieben ^^
einfach mal paar mal ausprobieren >__>
auf 32bit empfiehlt sich übrigens der erste charakter slot _> ka warum