Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Releaseing a working UCE For private people

Discussion on Releaseing a working UCE For private people within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool (Fail)

Gone I Fail i was stupid sorry freehuntX you were right im noob
Old 01/27/2010, 03:53   #2

how do u have a UCE but dont know how to use it O_O
Old 01/27/2010, 03:54   #3

i found from another forum for another game thught i try for s4 leauge and it work
Old 01/27/2010, 04:04   #4

show this to me oO
Old 01/27/2010, 04:35   #5

Received Thanks: 2,070
This only work maybe 1 minute but when u login will popup a Error, this is the Normal Cheatengine

Vote4Close
Old 01/27/2010, 04:39   #6

i wish i can have people would not doubt my word freehuntx maybe if you ask and try it yourself you find out that i had it up for 20 min but for my comp it take very long to upload a 47 sec video... idk why but it does so ill pm you download link and you will see it work
Old 01/27/2010, 05:03   #7

Received Thanks: 2,070
I Know why cant find Values.
U need some dll`s from Real ce but idk
Old 01/27/2010, 11:39   #8

elite*gold: 20
matteroflove its all good, always learning! Dont think anyone is mad at yeah buddy :-P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some people said ingame...also from my guild that sro db bot is working
05/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Some people said that sro-db for zszc is working can anyone post a tutorial to make it work? thank you
THQ 1.0.0 LoveDragonica Still Working for People?
10/13/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Is LoveDragonica still working guys ? Seems like mines doestn wanna work after the patch D:
[Poll] People with CRC and Working Hacks
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
I just wanted to know how many people have figured out how to make CRC work and used it to make hack works. Just simply choose Yes or No on the poll. If you pick Yes, please provide a screen shot for proof. Posting a screen shot of skill hack will be hard, but post the screen shot of vaccuming. If you used a thread that helped you out figuring it out, please provide it to; it will help out the people who haven't figured it out and stop making multiple threads of "Please make a TUTORIAL" or...
people on ebay say they have working bot
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have a question, people on ebay claim they have working bot right now, does anyone know how they can get this? it seems like we have very bright people and that this is the only legit bot site i have seen for SRO. is it possible that these people pay 0x33 or something? just curious heres the link to ebay to check it out btw. http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...line &category0=
Unlimited people in a BG (New Working Version)
09/08/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Well heres hows it done. When you join a BG dont autojoin at all, insteed wait till your timer is almost run out. When the timer gets to 5 or so seconds right click the BG timer and keep ur mouse over it so it dosent go away. After about 20 seconds or so to make sure its rotated and the other guys in the BG queue get the msg to join then click "join battle" and you will be ported in even tho its went over the 2min timer. Actualy found this by fluke when i was in WSG and AB poped up, saw it was...