Hi I found this bypass for BE,
It work for Fornite but idk if it work for S4league.
It's also open source.(so you can update it if you know c++ )
Full credits go to Schnocker.
Download
This should works then, just download latest version.
@ thanks for the share , Schnocker is well known on uc his **** is working and ignore that LG Fernseher (he is nothing more then a lil' rage kid)
This should works then, just download latest version.
@ thanks for the share , Schnocker is well known on uc his **** is working and ignore that LG Fernseher (he is nothing more then a lil' rage kid)
config.ini
[ExecutableName]
Name=S4Client.exe
wtf is wrong with you that you call me a "rage kid"?
Where do I rage? I'm just saying my oppinion, stupid kid.
Atleast I'm not that "pro" that released the best bots we have ever seen and we always wanted!!!
Click this link to see the stupid releases of this hero called @
(+ you are dumb in writing Conquest correctly too)
wtf is wrong with you that you call me a "rage kid"?
Where do I rage? I'm just saying my oppinion, stupid kid.
(+ you are dumb in writing Conquest correctly too)
ConQest is the name of the bot lil rage kid, same as uRage , its my decision how i call them! Leeching soms wich is public and needed updates cause of broken signatures isn't even leeching and the fact that insulting is all you can , proofs even more that you are just a lil' ragecry kid.
This should works then, just download latest version.
@ thanks for the share , Schnocker is well known on uc his **** is working and ignore that LG Fernseher (he is nothing more then a lil' rage kid)
config.ini
[ExecutableName]
Name=S4Client.exe
i was told with noeye there is a high ban risk. is it safe or not in your opinion? xd
Why do you put untested stuff in here thats not even created for s4?
How about just testing it quickly and then release it (if it worked)
I tested it but it didn't work for me for S4, but on the github it say it work for every BE games so it should work.
Also there is some other bypass like Hleaker and cpuz (they are probably all signed but it's easy to change signature of a program).