You need hash to succeed. But he prefers to criticize what I do and say it's easy. Well, now, good luck.
0 Bypass with Hash = 0 Tools
Bro, i don't criticize what you've said, your tutorial had broken english for most of the part, and having the so called "hash" by using zyntex bypass (which by the way is waaaaay outdated, and using it wouldn't do anything), doesn't work either.
Bro, i don't criticize what you've said, your tutorial had broken english for most of the part, and having the so called "hash" by using zyntex bypass (which by the way is waaaaay outdated, and using it wouldn't do anything), doesn't work either.
Xignjector for your info and I put the Hash a day, professional provocateur ....
Xignjector for your info and I put the Hash a day, professional provocateur ....
You can now leave my thread alone, you're just a 15 year old that is trying to come with your broken english to insult me, when RingleRangleRob stated himself his bypass and injectors are clearly outdated, go cry elsewhere.
[Open Source] Resource Check Bypass 08/18/2017 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 141 Replies Don't need a story to release this.
VMTH
main.cpp
#include "misc.h"
#include <process.h> // _beginthread | _endthread
void Init(void*)
Using tools without resource check bypass 04/02/2017 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies Hey guys!Since Zyntex hasn't updated his bypass I decieded to find a new way to play S4 League with modified files.All you have to do is make a copy of clean resource.s4hd and rename it a different name (I renamed test you can rename whatever you want)then modify one of them.After you modify one of them copy the clean resource to another place and rename the modified one as resource.s4hd and enter the game.When xncode fully loads change your modifed resource with clean resource and enjoy:cool:...