Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass Resource Check Tutorial

Discussion on Bypass Resource Check Tutorial within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 08/20/2017, 20:02   #16

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportantLeech View Post
Still work, can someone code this prozess in Autoit, cause i dont really got them skills to do it. Would be for everyone useful
You need to edit the code that Shiliwa posted above, and edit the lines 36 and 39, cause the resources are not located in the same folder as he does (for example, he has his resource in Disk D, you might have yours in C, E, or whatever your main drive letter is.)
Old 08/20/2017, 21:05   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonziExCAPE View Post
You need to edit the code that Shiliwa posted above, and edit the lines 36 and 39, cause the resources are not located in the same folder as he does (for example, he has his resource in Disk D, you might have yours in C, E, or whatever your main drive letter is.)
I tried the ahk (Hotkeyshitz) didn't worked out. So anyone code it in Autoit or C++?
Old 08/21/2017, 00:20   #18

elite*gold: 272
For whoever fails into this or dunno how to
i made a tutorial for this 5 or 6 months ago
Just mute and do the same as me x))