I dont know whats the prblem but i think its AIM which makes u seem like not a player so u cant get ball get killed or anything. this is exactly what used to happen with anti kick
The damage changer is quite difficult to understand given that it does not seem to have medium ... If you put it at 1.5 this one shot as if you put it at 8 or 16.
And when you put 5.2 for example it does that damage is very minimal and arrive after a lot of hits ... So if the creator knows more about it? Thank you
I dont know whats the prblem but i think its AIM which makes u seem like not a player so u cant get ball get killed or anything. this is exactly what used to happen with anti kick
hee yo, the update is buggy, you cant get killed or make some td's if you chose inf. sp and other stuff (aim, hitrange, antikick & hpboost werent chosen.) I had the same problem with the last update when I chose anti-kick. Hope you fix soon
when i put the hb boost and inf sp it makes me by it self cannot be kick or unable to hit me .... so when the game is over i dont get xp or pen !!!!
I dont know whats the prblem but i think its AIM which makes u seem like not a player so u cant get ball get killed or anything. this is exactly what used to happen with anti kick
[Dexonion] Room Info Viewer [With Addys] 02/21/2016 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/alWde.png
I did it bec i was bored anyway you can use this shitty viewer but its really uselesss..
I hope you wont need a tutorial sentences or sth else!?
It checks{
- Room Number | S4Base + 0x169AEEF
- Match Type | S4Base + 0x169AE5C
- Map | S4Base + 0x1699A9C
[RELEASE] Dexonion.. No Enemy 02/04/2016 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Features]
Player Freeze
Invisible Enemies
Ghost Player
Server Connection
Bypass Chat Box
How to use?]
Run as admin NoEnemy.exe
[RELEASE] Dexonion Tool 09/23/2015 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 67 Replies Features]
Speed Effects Setting
Speed Setting
Cam Setting
Name Changer
Get Room Info
Kick Vote
Teleport
+5