Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Open Source] Name Changer (VB.net)

Discussion on [Open Source] Name Changer (VB.net) within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old 08/25/2016, 07:55   #16

elite*gold: 370
pretty great!
Old 08/30/2016, 07:54   #17

elite*gold: 0
Hi. Oshumar ...sorry for ask a noobest question.. i am just learn about C++ .... can i know how to do the DLL file .. if i compile using normal it said that dwBaseAddr and Zeromemory was not declare in the score or is there header i need to put it ? .. thank you very much sir
Old 08/30/2016, 10:33   #18

elite*gold: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkryuga View Post
Hi. Oshumar ...sorry for ask a noobest question.. i am just learn about C++ .... can i know how to do the DLL file .. if i compile using normal it said that dwBaseAddr and Zeromemory was not declare in the score or is there header i need to put it ? .. thank you very much sir
Code:
DWORD dwBaseAddr = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle(0);
Also, watch out for upper-case and lower-case on ZeroMemory.
Old 08/30/2016, 15:16   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyntex View Post
Code:
DWORD dwBaseAddr = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle(0);
Also, watch out for upper-case and lower-case on ZeroMemory.
oh i see but what is this code will do and DWORD also a data type? ... but it come out with more error if i put that one
"[Error] cast from 'HMODULE {aka HINSTANCE__*}' to 'DWORD {aka long unsigned int}' loses precision [-fpermissive]"

Tags
name changer, source, visual basic